The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Bricks Of The Wall Blocking Your Great Relationship!



I picked up a great sentiment from Marianne Williamson when I started reading her book "A Course In Weight Loss".  Lesson 1 spoke about Tear Down The Wall.  I am still working on this lesson and the Universe is aiding by sending more and more information to support me surrendering this wall to a higher power to help me tear it down.

So when it comes to those great awesome relationships, we all have our particular walls that are in place that block the greatness from flowing in and existing within us and our partner or potential partner.  So I invite you to partake in what I discovered the other day on relationship schemas.  I found this to be a fascinating read.

Step 1:
Do the quiz in the link provided and see what schemas come up for you : What's Your Schema

Step 2:
Read about the different schemas : 18 Habits From Childhood That Affect Our Relationships Now  It is scary when you can see where this has happened and the key role players that taught or got you into the habit.  Be it your Mom, Dad, siblings or even friends!

Step 3:
Trust your voice and inner self to gravitate towards the aspect that resonates the highest with you.  You will see the score of those that stand out but there will be a common thread between some of them.  I found that I gravitated to 3 out of the 5 that stood out to me from the survey.

Step 4:
You now have some of the bricks of your wall.  Now starts the unfolding and the choosing to release them and surrender them to a higher power to assist you with letting it go and tearing down that wall.  Read this article on the Person who found this practice : Love Traps 101

Step 5:
The unfolding process can be different for many.  Some would meditate on this, some would journal and some simply start reading up.  Personally, I like surrendering it and then staying open and aware for an answer.  Usually the answer does come all at once and I am flooded with truth.  It is literally like a puzzle click for me and all of a sudden I see a picture that makes so much sense.  You know that saying that a picture is worth a thousand words? That is exactly it!  But find a process that works for you get your answers that you know deep down is true for you

The bottom line is that you start creating awareness.  I have learnt with this spiritual thing is that there is no one answer fits all.  I believe this to my core.  All you can do is raise awareness and then ask with love that the answer unfolds for you in a loving and supportive way.  As long as you stay open, the Universe will hold up its end of the bargain by lovingly revealing and unfolding for you.  I don't know what next will happen for you to get clear but I do know that the above can help in getting the bricks visible to you.  The next step is part of the journey you are on.

Thought I would share.  Please let me know how it unfolds for you. I am super curious . . . .

With Love
CB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected