The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Story Of Transmution



Today's tale is a rather simple yet powerful one.  And the one I believe is essential to one's evolution and moving on to greater things.  Feel what needs feeling and surrender it to be transformed!  

Energy can never be destroyed, just transformed from one form to another.  Emotions are such powerful forms of energy and our job is to feel them fully so they can pass through and transform.  It is those unprocessed emotions / feelings that go into shadow that are dangerous to us.  They fuel such confused behaviour from us to others.  We lash out, get a buttons pushed, snap or simply hate situations or people not fully knowing why.  We can take on destructive behaviours such as smoking, overeating, drinking too much etc.  They relate back to unprocessed emotions.

So today know that you are strong enough to lean into what you are feeling that seems like the tip of the iceberg of darkness.  And it is ok to feel it fully.  It is after that, that you come to a place of choice and can allow it to transform into beauty and serve you rather than cripple you.  In your service to others in how you treat them and how you are a gift simply by being you.  There are very strong reflections between you and another to look at emotions and feel what needs feeling.

My life today constantly reflects back to me how I need lean into my power and talents to respond as my best. I feel like I have a constant call to just be at my best all the time.  I could feel the pressure to always be the best so that I could feel that I could add value and contribute to whatever I was dealing with.  But I am human and there are times where I want to just be without a title or expectation and I feel like a failure when I feel like wanting a break or some time out to just breathe.

The truth, I am good just as I am even if I did nothing!

Recently, I finally leaned into it and felt that feeling of failure and the unforgivable feeling for simply wanting to take time to breathe and be me without having to contribute to the better of the world, my team or anyone else.  It felt like crap and was pretty painful.  But after leaning into it, I can now surrender that to God and ask to see it differently to choose differently going forward.  And I can admit, I can now see the support I need to give me some breathing space to allow me to get my oxygen mask working so I can give to others without depleting me.

Feel what needs feeling and surrender it to a Higher Power to inspire you in seeing it differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected